We are thrilled to have you on our site. If you enjoy the post you have just found kindly Share it with friends.
Dubai Police issued a warning against delaying traffic on Sheikh Zayed Road before the Mall of the Emirates towards the mall.
Congestion is caused by a truck overturning on the side of the highway.
No injuries were reported so far. This is a developing story.
Dubai Police urges motorists to drive with caution
Please note that congestion at accident sites may result in a fine of AED 1000.
– Dubai Police (@DubaiPoliceHQ) May 23, 2021
The Supreme Committee for Crisis and Disaster Management in Dubai has announced revised COVID-19 precautionary measures for events and restos across Dubai.
All updated measures will go into effect today, Monday, May 17. However, wearing a face mask and observing social distancing in public will remain mandatory.
The list of revised regulations includes:
1. Restos are able to sit down 10 people per table
2. Cafes to allow now 6 per table
3. Internal events to allow 1500 attendees
4. Outdoor events to allow 2,500 participants
5. Entertainment places can have a larger capacity 70%
6. Raise the hotel occupancy ceiling to 100%
7. Attendance at weddings on Role he is A maximum of 30, In compliance with COVID-19 regulations
8. Restaurants are permitted Lunch resume With strict adherence to the updated precautionary measures identified by the authorities
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of Algulf.net and Algulf.net does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.