We are thrilled to have you on our site. If you enjoy the post you have just found kindly Share it with friends.
one Which of the following social media platforms is currently beta testing a new algorithm that cuts down on “vaccine hesitant” comments by 42.5%?
Facebook is beta testing a new algorithm that categorizes users who post vaccine counter-narratives into one of two levels of “vaccine indecision.” This suppression strategy is currently reducing the number of “vaccine hesitant” comments by 42.5% in the test group, which is 1.5% of the total user base. Learn more.
2 On which of the following questions has Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), changed his position at least once?
- Most likely origin of SARS-CoV-2
- The benefits and necessity of masks
- Mask requirements after vaccination
- All of the above
A virtuoso of controversy, Fauci has changed his stance on the usefulness and necessity of masks several times, including promising that people will not need to wear a mask after being vaccinated, only to change their recommendation after the vaccine is deployed. More recently, Fauci changed his mind about the most likely origin of SARS-CoV-2, now saying that he is not sure if it is of natural origin. Learn more.
3 What if the following played a key role in enabling the scientific community to hide its potential role in the COVID-19 pandemic, supporting natural theory almost universally and ridiculing laboratory leak theory?
- Alternative media
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Main media
Mainstream media played a key role in enabling the scientific community to hide its potential role in the COVID-19 pandemic, supporting natural theory almost universally and mocking the laboratory leak theory. Learn more.
- World Economic Forum
four The CDC’s statement that 10% of COVID-19 cases can be transmitted outdoors is:
- Modest count
- A reasonable guess based on scientific evidence
- Good reason to keep wearing masks outdoors
- A huge exaggeration
The CDC’s most recent blunder came when it released misleading and inaccurate outdoor transmission rates for COVID-19, putting it at a “grossly exaggerated” 10%. Learn more.
five Which of the following is true?
- Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, doctors have been actively discouraged from helping and not being allowed to save their patients.
Something very unusual happened in 2020. For the first time, doctors around the world were actively discouraged from helping and were not allowed to save their patients. Distinguished doctors and medical institutions have developed effective treatment protocols for COVID-19, including Harvard, Johns Hopkins, and Emory, but all have been suppressed and censored in a clear attempt to inflict as much suffering and death as possible. Learn more.
- Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, public health officials have ensured that doctors and the public have access to accurate data on the pandemic.
- It is in the public interest to censor certain health care services by ensuring that everyone can make informed decisions.
- To make an informed medical decision, you only need to know the benefits.
6 Which of the following is the most accurate definition of propaganda?
- Intentional lies and misinformation aimed at hiding the truth
- An organized attempt to get large numbers of people to think or do something
Advocacy is an organized attempt to get large numbers of people to think or do something – or not think or do something. This is not classical rhetoric based on persuasion through arguments, but rather a means of subrational manipulation. Learn more.
- Spreading the Truth
- An organized attempt to fully inform the public of what is in their best interest.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of Algulf.net and Algulf.net does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.