We are thrilled to have you on our site. If you enjoy the post you have just found kindly Share it with friends.
The deadly coronavirus (COVID-19) has spread to more than 203 countries and territory and the number of infected has decreased more than 8 lakhs… Over forty three thousand people have died in sixty-eight countries since its first detection in Wuhan, China in December 2019.
In total, as of April 1, 1,637 people were identified in India, including 25 foreigners. This also includes 143 patients who have already recovered. So far, India has recorded 45 deaths due to the new coronavirus.
Coronavirus is a family of viruses that predominantly infect animals, but in some cases can be transmitted to humans. Usually, diseases caused by coronavirus are mild without causing severe symptoms.
In this article, we will inform you about the latest coronavirus updates, coronavirus symptoms and coronavirus prevention tips.
See How The Causes, Symptoms And Tips For Coronavirus Prevention Is Explained By Dr.Sushila Kataria, Director of Internal Medicine at Medanta
Deaths Reported Around the World
- According to the SCMP, China has more than 80,000 confirmed cases of the disease, and around 2 million people have become infected worldwide.
- According to the World Health Organization, 8774 thousand infected have already been identified outside China, 1598 new cases have been confirmed per day. Cases of infection have been identified in 176 countries, 128 people have died from the coronavirus outside of China.
- The death toll was 9,127, including 7,263 in mainland China.
Coronavirus in other countries
- Due to the coronavirus, the US Federal Reserve has cut its benchmark interest rate to 1-1.25% for the first time since 2008, dropping it by 0.5 percentage points.
- The number of confirmed cases of coronavirus infection in Iran increased to 18407, while the day before, 1.8 thousand cases were registered. The death toll has reached 1,284.
- US Vice President Mike Pence said new drugs for those infected with the COVID-19 coronavirus could be ready in summer or early fall.
- South Korean President Moon Jae-in said his country has started a “round-the-clock war” against the coronavirus. In recent days, 91 deaths have been recorded in South Korea.
Common symptoms of coronavirus
The disease becomes more severe with age, with preference given to age groups. 30 to 79… In the overwhelming majority of cases, the symptoms below are not associated with coronavirus, but with common SARS.
- High temperature (high temperature)
- Sore throat
- Labored breathing
How is coronavirus transmitted?
Like other respiratory viruses, the coronavirus is spread by airborne droplets that occur when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Also, on rare occasions, it can spread when someone touches any contaminated surface, such as a doorknob. People become infected when they touch their mouth, nose, or eyes with infected hands.
Follow these coronavirus prevention tips and stay safe and secure:
- To protect yourself from this new coronavirus, keep your hands and surfaces clean.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and keep them clean. Wash them with soap and water. Soap and water are superior to disinfectants because they have the ability to kill all types of germs.…
- Wash your hands before touching your mouth, nose, or eyes.
- At work, regularly clean the surfaces and devices you touch (computer keyboards, panels of general office equipment, smartphone screens, remote controls, doorknobs and handrails).
- Try to carry disposable wipes with you when you go outside, and always cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze, and discard the wipes after use.
- Be careful when visiting crowded places such as shopping malls, airports, and other public places.
- Do not touch surfaces and objects in such places, and do not touch your face.
- Avoid eating outside whenever possible.
- Explain hand and face hygiene to your children.
- Always wash your hands before eating.
- Ventilate the room frequently.
- Tell your children about coronavirus prevention.
If you find symptoms similar to those mentioned above and caused by the coronavirus, stay at home and see your doctor immediately.
India’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has opened coronavirus helplines. These Covid-19 helplines were available all day. If necessary, call these numbers:
|National telephone line no.||011-23978046|
Also read about: Human Coronavirus: What’s the Newest Threat for Asia?
Call +91 8010-994-994 and talk to Credihealth medical experts about IS FREE… Get help choosing the right specialist doctor and clinic, compare treatment costs in different centers and timely medical updates
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of Algulf.net and Algulf.net does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.