China says they are shocked by the WHO’s plan for the Kovid Origin study

We are thrilled to have you on our site. If you enjoy the post you have just found kindly Share it with friends.

BEIJING – A Chinese health official said on Thursday that he was shocked by the World Health Organization’s plan for the second phase of Kovid-1’s origin.

Zheng Yixin, vice chairman of the National Health Commission, dismissed the lab leak theory as a rumor.

The head of the WHO admitted last week that it was premature to rule out a possible link between a Chinese lab (epidemic) all over the country (or across the continent) and a coronavirus leak.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of Algulf.net and Algulf.net does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.

Leave a Comment