WHO’s plan for second phase of Kovid original study shocks China

We are thrilled to have you on our site. If you enjoy the post you have just found kindly Share it with friends.

A top Chinese Officials on Thursday expressed deep sorrow over the World Health Organization’s plan for the second phase COVID-19 The original study.

Zheng Yixin, vice chairman of China’s National Health Commission, said the decision was not based on science and reiterated that the virus was “naturally occurring.” According to Reuters, China has refused to follow the plan, as it has done so. There is no respect for science.

The head of the WHO admitted last week that it was premature to rule out a possible link between a Chinese lab (epidemic) all over the country (or across the continent) and a coronavirus leak. Zheng said there were no viruses in the laboratory in Wuhan that could infect humans directly. He said China had repeatedly clarified that it did not accept the WHO plan.

The ruling Chinese Communist Party Announced in May That it will not participate in or support the second phase of the WHO investigation into the origin of covid.

Get the Fox News app

The top pathologist in America, Dr. Anthony Fockie told CNN on Saturday that he believes the “most likely explanation is the natural evolution of an animal from a reservoir to a human.” Epidemiologists around the world continue to look for early signs of the virus to better understand it.

The Associated Press contributed to the report

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of Algulf.net and Algulf.net does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.

Leave a Comment