We are thrilled to have you on our site. If you enjoy the post you have just found kindly Share it with friends.
Huawei P50 The new phone that Huawei recently announced falls within the company’s flagship series, the P series. The phone also comes with Huawei’s new and special operating system, HarmonyOs, due to poor relations between the company and other US companies.
Huawei P50 specifications:
- The phone weighs about 181 grams.
- It is also possible to install two SIM cards that only support communication networks up to the fourth generation 4G.
- It also supports increasing the storage capacity by adding a memory card in the port.
- The phone also comes with a dust and water resistance rating of IP68.
- The phone supports NFC and also supports FM radio networks.
- The phone’s 6.5-inch OLED display comes in FHD+ quality with a resolution of 1224 x 2700 pixels at a density of 458 pixels per inch.
- The screen comes with 1B Color support, as well as high frequencies up to 90 Hz.
- The phone runs on the new operating system HarmonyOs 2.0 from Huawei.
- The phone houses Qualcomm’s octa-core processor, the Snapdragon 888 4G, which comes with a manufacturing accuracy of 5nm.
- The most powerful Kryo 680 processor core with a frequency of 2.84 GHz.
- There is also an Adreno 660 GPU graphics processor.
- The phone has two storage variants: 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM.
Huawei P50 camera:
- The front camera comes with a 13 megapixel camera with an F/2.4 lens slot, supports HDR and Panorama.
- As for the wallpaper, it comes in triplicate: the main one comes with a 50 megapixel resolution with an F/1.8 lens slot, supports Omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF and the OIS Optical Stabilizer.
- The second Periscope comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F/3.4 lens slot that supports 5x optical zoom, and finally a wide-angle camera and comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an F/2.2 lens slot.
- Leica lenses, cameras support HDR and panoramic photography, and there’s also a dual LED flash.
- For video recording, it is possible to shoot in 4K quality at a recording rate of 30/60 frames per second, or in FHD quality at a resolution of 1080 at a rate of 30/60/960 frames.
- It is also possible to shoot in both quality via the front or back cameras of the phone.
- The phone also supports the Gyro-EIS electronic stabilization feature.
Other phone specifications:
- The phone comes with stereo speakers, as expected in the phone category.
- But there is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The optical fingerprint of the phone is located at the bottom of the phone screen, with support for the Face Unlock function to unlock the phone.
- The phone packs a 4100mAh lithium polymer battery that supports 66W fast charging.
- The latest Type C 3.1 charging port, with OTG support.
- The phone is available in three colors: white, gold and black.
Huawei P50 price:
- $700 for a 128GB version with 8GB of RAM, or the equivalent of 11 thousand Egyptian pounds.
- $770 for a 256GB version with 8GB of RAM, or £12k.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of Algulf.net and Algulf.net does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.