Position Title: Project Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in the UAE.
• Develop and implement comprehensive and detailed project execution plan covering project objectives, KPIs, contracting strategies, roles & responsibilities, risk and mitigation plan, RACI chart, detailed project cost & schedule, project control plan, HSSE plan, commissioning & handover plan, etc.
• Manage EPC Contractors during all phases of work, organize communication flows for interaction with EPC contractors and other stake holders
• Accountable for managing, organizing and coordinating the development, planning, engineering design, construction and support activities in accordance to relevant procedures/standards as required for the efficient and safe operations and monitoring, managing day-to-day progress of all project activities related to Oil & Gas
• Prepare scope of work and tender documents and responsible for the full cycle tendering process (EOI, technical clarification, evaluation , tabulation and award recommendation)
• Manage the variation orders issued by contractors and perform financial closeouts of all contracts after settlements of the claims
• Interface management during all phases of the project including engineering and construction interfaces as well as interfaced with 3rd party contractors and external stakeholders including government authorities
• Acts as point of contact for escalation of technical issues through the Engineering Support Team via the Engineering Service Request system
• Male, 55 years old and below
• Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
• Minimum of 8 years of broad Oil & Gas experience
• Atleast 5 years of specific involvement in major projects of process facilities in Middle East or GCC
• Must have experience with government agencies, contractors, and vendors
• Immediately joiners will be prioritized
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.