The Senior Electrical Engineer will provide operational power by developing and maintaining the Company’s engineering procedures. Involvement of assigned projects in a manner that exceeds customers’ expectations and ensures that work adheres to all company policies is required.
One of the leading contractors in the field of Power Generation specialised in Power Turbines and Generators Operations & maintenance in Saudi Arabia.
* Developing, reviewing, updating, modifying, and approving electrical design plans and work schedules.
* Liaising with clients and other engineers to ensure projects are completed to specifications.
* Establishing relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers, other professionals, and expanding networks.
* Maintaining and improving existing engineering processes.
* Analysing existing processes and scheduling meetings to discuss improvement initiatives.
* Conducting research, performing diagnostics, and troubleshooting equipment.
* Handling power Transformer operation and testing.
* Testing of Protection Relay.
Ability to work with one of the leaders in the market on major projects.
* Vast experience in working on Power plants, Gas Turbine generators, Diesel generators, and LV/MV Switchgear.
* Experience in Motor, Motor Control Center, Starters, etc.
* Experience in troubleshooting of entire spectrum of Power System Equipment.
* Adequate knowledge of electrical international standards.
* Knowledge in Procurement, cost estimate & technical evaluation of spares and materials.
* Project Management starting from the bidding stage up to work completion.
* Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
* Advanced critical and technical skills.
* Excellent business communication skills.
* Ability to organize, plan, & strategize projects.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.