To establish, develop and grow the B2B department, with a specific aim of engaging with potential partners and establishing a partner network that contributes to Virtuzone’s overall revenue.
– Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
– Proactively identify new prospects for the company
– Communicating new product developments to prospective clients in order to expand the business
– Checking and managing the team schedules
– Handling administrative jobs and responding to email and phone inquiries
– Build a strong network of clients and databases
– Using consultative selling techniques and an alignment of customer business objectives to develop a compelling value proposition as part of the business case
– Generate revenue and profit for VZ from areas that are not proportionately addressed by VZ’s sales model
– Pre and post sales services for customers
– Conduct market research (analyse competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
– Gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
– Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
– Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
– Preparing material submittals
Desired Skills & Experience:
– Prior experience in B2B
– Customer Relationship Management
– Attention to Detail and can maintain strict confidentiality
– Team player
– Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills
– Cold calling and networking
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone’s mission is to remove the complexities of company setup in the UAE so that our clients can focus 100% on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade licence, with Virtuzone you won’t have to lose even a night’s sleep worrying about the red tape involved with the UAE free zone and mainland company setup process.
That’s because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem challenging, with the right support the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it’s what has led us to become the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. More than 15,000 entrepreneurs have trusted us to set up their companies, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade licence with us every year going forward.