Our client, a British School in Bahrain are seeking a qualified teacher to join their growing school.
– Candidate must hold a valid teaching degree
– A clear DBS/ Police check from home country
– Salary: 800 -1000 BHD per month
– Fully furnished modern apartment, all utilities and internet paid.
– Private medical + annual flights and additional benefits.
– Relocation flights
Candidates must have:
– Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Education
– PGCE in Primary Education
– Possess valid references, DBS/police checks is also beneficial
– Experienced teachers and NQT’s will be considered
– Must have 6 months validity on passport
– Certificates will need to be attested
CODA Talent is a global search consultancy built on the fundamental belief that “people are our greatest asset.” With over a couple of decades of experience, CODA has a solid understanding of how-to do-good business. Our network is global and consists of Directors, CEO’s, VP’s, Senior Managers and Business Leaders. We pride ourselves on securing top talent for business-critical positions often in difficult to fill territories on a permanent, freelance or fixed term contract basis.
CODA’s innovative talent solutions utilize the key elements of Contingency and Executive search tailored to the specific requirements of our clients. We support the ‘Nationalization Drive’ which is a key component of the ‘social inclusion’ agenda of many countries today. Our clients see the need to work with a focused and truly dedicated partner to identify the best talent. Across the globe we support public and private sector organisations with experienced national hires from within our network who we have worked with over the years.
CODA also supports Women in Leadership: With extensive experience of connecting people we have had the privilege to meet and network with some of the most talented women across the globe. From Leadership to Entrepreneurship to Technology, CODA Talent plays an active role in the identification of key women who are making a remarkable impact in the industry. We support women to achieve their full potential and we encourage our partners to be a part of this initiative.