• Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
• Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Reporting to: Production Manager
• Number required: 2
• Duration: Permanent – 2 years contract
• Desired start date: As soon as possible
• Probation: 3 months
• Working Hours: Mon- Saturday 8AM to 5PM
• University Qualifications: Diploma, degree in engineering or equivalent experience as industrial mechanic
• Nature and length of previous experience: 2 or more years experience as industrial mechanic
• Specialist knowledge: knowledge and experience of conveyor belt, packing machine, food processing plant
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Good communication skills, problem solving, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Supervision
• Language Fluency: English
A leading trading company in UAE.