Lead – Crisis & Disaster Management.
We have a new role working with a leading PMC based out of Yanbu, KSA on a large mixed use project. They are looking for a Crisis & Disaster Manager. This person will interfaces frequently with senior
management personnel, at both PMC and client level on engineering
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Provides guidance and direction to specialist personnel and actively participates in the development of criteria and specifications, as well as the overall performance of the task.
• Interprets new or special governmental regulations, codes, standards, criteria and performance data.
• Keeps abreast of technological advances in the respective field.
• Applies expertise in a specialized field of security and crisis management to broadly stated problems.
• Identifies and defines problems; plans and conducts research aimed at their solution.
• Carries out special or unique studies requiring unconventional or novel approaches or research techniques.
• Conducts or leads special studies on new technologies, methods and materials.
• Serves as consultant to project and specialist groups, providing advice and counsel on assignments having special and unique features.
• Individual must possess a degree with (12) years of minimum work experience.
• Should be able to provide evidence of active Crisis Management Certifications, and supervisory knowledge regarding International Crisis Management framework for processes, principles and concepts.
• Should be able to identify International Standards and Best Practice Guidance strategies.
• Proven leadership skills to prepare and manage a risk register and to interface with internal and external stakeholders in conducting risk reviews, horizon scanning and assessing capability gaps.
• Preference for professional experience with: technology delivery system (TDS), risk assessment and management (RAM), system safety cultures, emergency evacuation and shelter plans, crisis communications procedures, business continuity management, police, fire, security and intelligence agencies.
• Excellent spoken and written English language skills with the ability to communicate at a high-level. Arabic
would be an advantage.
• Time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.