An exciting opportunity has come up for a well-known company in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi. Our client is looking for an Emirati national with background in IT Network. The role of Senior Network Engineer will report to the IT Supervisor and will have the following responsibilities:
– Installation, operation, and maintenance of servers, computer systems, and other technologies, such as communication systems.
– Configuring hardware and software, setting up peripherals such as printers or routers, repairing equipment, and providing daily support for computer and network users.
– Work at help desk, answering calls and e-mails regarding the computer network or communication systems.
– Write reports, tracking inventory, evaluating new technologies, negotiating contracts with vendors, and developing contingency plans in case of network failure and Internet security.
– Required to keep detailed records of their network’s configurations, peripheral specifications, problems, and solutions. These records help their company address issues more quickly in the future.
– Monitoring server backup daily.
To be considered for this job, you need to must meet the following criteria:
– Bachelor’s degree in IT /Computer Science
– Must have a CCNA certification
– Should have at least 1 year of experience
– Should be an Emirati national with family book and passport
– Willing to be based in Al Ain
– Willing to work for 5 days in a week, from 8AM to 5PM
– Should have a good writing skills in English
– Good knowledge in Microsoft application/Cisco products/network
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider
that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.