We are thrilled to have you on our site. If you enjoy the post you have just found kindly Share it with friends.
About the Role:
* Assist in the contractual duties on site including management and direction of a team of inspectors and in reporting on progress, safety, quantities, quality control and any proposed design changes during construction execution by the contractor.
* Learn and adopt project quality control and quality assurance procedures for the supervision works and contributes in continuous improvement measures.
* Support with audits required as per contract requirements
* Understand and adopt construction management and control techniques and well as corporate policies and procedures
* Resolve day to day technical issues with the Contractor and contributes to solutions for problems encountered during construction
* Maintain contemporary records of the progress of the works
* Assist and support the Safety Manager to ensure Safety Standards are met
* Report quality defects for further action
* Ensure proper documentation on site as per project contract and company policy and procedures.
* Reviews shop drawings, field mark-ups, and as built drawings prepared by the contractor.
* Coordinate with relevant stockholders and all other utilities on site.
A typical week would include:
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
* Hands-on, electrical engineer experienced in control room Distribution Management Systems.
* Site experience and focused on installation, testing, and commissioning of an advanced distribution management system (ADMS)?
* Control room experience is an advantage but not a requisite.
* Familiarity with Siemens’ Spectrum Power applications is highly advantageous.
* Hands-on Cybersecurity experience and familiarity with NESA/TRA controls are considered advantageous.
What if we can?
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first-class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture that respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of Algulf.net and Algulf.net does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.