We are thrilled to have you on our site. If you enjoy the post you have just found kindly Share it with friends.
Coordinator Talent & Culture (Global Sports Event Qatar 2022 – Accommodation Services)
Coordinator Talent and Culture (fixed term contract until December 2023)
What’s in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel business and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world’s most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
– Maintain job classification, job descriptions and competence manuals.
– To ensure that all employee records are kept up to date.
– Keeping records of all employees’ medical history.
– To assist in maintaining of HR System.
– To maintain the workbooks – preparation, employee joiners, employees leavers.
– To monitor the cleanliness and upkeep of the employee dining and locker areas.
– To counsel employees in job related issues, grievance, discipline, appearance etc.
– To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s Employee Rules and Regulations.
– To have basic understanding of the Qatar labor law.
– To assist in monitoring of expatriate employees passports, visas and other legal documentations.
– To be aware of the company’s Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
Your experience and skills include:
– Human Resources experience in the hospitality sector is desired, experience in Qatar is a plus
– Fluent in English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
– At least 2 years of experience in human resources
– At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in a large scale property
– Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
– Confident with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving ability.
– Strong employee relations and organizational skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of Algulf.net and Algulf.net does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.