We are thrilled to have you on our site. If you enjoy the post you have just found kindly Share it with friends.
Rixos Doha Qetaifan
Opening mid 2022, Rixos Doha Qetaifan will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sq m of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Slated to make its debut right before the World Cup, Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s waterpark attraction The Icon Tower, the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres in height.
Water Park General Manager
The General Manager leads the Rixos Qatar Waterpark team to deliver world class experiences for guests and employees in a thrilling water park. The General Manager provides direction and control for all aspects of this amazing facility filled with water attractions, features and thrill rides, with multiple food and beverage outlets and gift shops in accordance with company policies and procedures and local legislation.
What’s in it for you:
– Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
– Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Lead and direct all operational functions including food & beverage, retail, human resources, marketing, sales, safety/security, guest services, and maintenance.
– Supervise and develop a highly motivated and effective team of supervisors, managers and staff to ensure exceptional guest satisfaction and delivery of revenue goals.
– Research and recommend new products and vendors to enhance guest satisfaction, sales, and cost control.
– Manage all financial aspects of the facility while maximizing revenue and cost-savings opportunities.
– Ensure compliance with company policies, business processes and all applicable health, safety and risk management practices.
Your experience and skills include:
– Previous experience at a Water Park General Manager level
– Strong computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Social Media publishing tools and reporting systems.
– Strong team player with excellent leadership skills.
– Proven ability to create partnerships within the industry and community.
– Must be self-motivated and able to make decisions while handling numerous projects at one time
Your team & working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of Algulf.net and Algulf.net does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.