We are thrilled to have you on our site. If you enjoy the post you have just found kindly Share it with friends.
• Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
• Analyze, summarize, and report financial information to management.
• Prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
• Prepare and submit VAT filing returns.
• Assist external auditors to ensure timely production of audited financial statements.
• Complete month-end and year-end financial close process.
• Coordinate activities so that business operations are supported
• Maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budget to actuals
4,000 to 5,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Commerce required
• Advance knowledge of Excel and other MS office apps
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
Educon Management Consultancy’s registered activity in the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) is management consultancy services. The company was originally formed to target opportunities in the education sector.
Gradually, the company has shifted its focus on analyzing a subset of investments done in various sectors.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of Algulf.net and Algulf.net does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.