Multiple medical facilities stand out among the latest Tier 1 additions to the list of COVID exposure sites in Victoria.
New Level 1 locations include:
- Rovel Medical Clinic on September 28 between 4:50 pm and 5:40 pm
- Four Corners Medical Clinic at Cobble Bank on September 27 between 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Smile Avenue Specialist Orthodontists in Blackburn on September 27 between 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM
In addition, some patients in the following Level 2 locations may be Level 1 contacts:
- Castlemaine Hospital on September 27 from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Victorian Aboriginal Health Services in Fitzroy on 29 September 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm
All new Tier 1 locations, including regional locations in Warrnambool, Shepparton, Gisborne, East Bendigo, Muckatah and Ballarat, are listed below.
Anyone who has visited a Level 1 site during the listed exposure period must be tested and isolated for 14 days.
You can find information about On-site testing hours and the nearest location to you on the Ministry of Health website.
Download the form…