We are thrilled to have you on our site. If you enjoy the post you have just found kindly Share it with friends.
- Former US envoy Todd Akin dies after ‘legal rape’ remarks Politico
- Todd Akin, a Missouri Republican and former U.S. envoy, died at 74 p.m. The Washington Post
- Todd Akin, who was widely blamed for losing the race to the US Senate for his “legitimate rape” remarks, has died at the age of four. CBS News
- Former Rep. Todd Akin has died after drowning in a “legal rape” remark NBC News
- Todd Akin, former GOP representative who claimed that ‘legal rape’ victims cannot get pregnant, has died Inside
- See full coverage on Google News
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of Algulf.net and Algulf.net does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.