We are thrilled to have you on our site. If you enjoy the post you have just found kindly Share it with friends.
Privately situated on a fully used plot of approximately 409 sqm, this modern executive entertainer offers an open plan living area and stylish amenities that flow effortlessly across a generous 2 storey, 4 bedroom design.
A great location just 2.5 miles from the town and within walking distance of The Parade’s cafe and restaurant scene, it offers a fantastic cosmopolitan lifestyle.
With a smart flexible floor plan, the house will appeal to larger families with the potential for up to 6 bedrooms, or enjoy the luxury of a home theater and 2nd living room.
Sleek porcelain tiles, fresh neutral tones, LED downlights and square ceilings combine in a revitalized and modern interior that will appeal to lovers of contemporary architecture.
A large open plan living/dining room provides a great place for your everyday casual comfort. A beautiful modern kitchen overlooks with waterfall stone worktop and breakfast bar, double sink, smart butlers utility room, built-in fridge, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel hob and heaps of cupboard space.
Stacker doors open to reveal a spacious outdoor deck with adjacent lush garden. Take a dip in the sparkling in-ground pool, the perfect way to wind down at the end of the day and a great place for the kids to enjoy their summer fun. A raised deck provides a fantastic place to soak up the sun.
All 4 bedrooms are generously sized, all can accommodate double beds with plush carpets and built-in bathrobes. The master bedroom has a bright en-suite bathroom. A fantastic master bathroom on the top floor accommodates bedrooms 2 and 3, while a third bathroom downstairs serves the guest suite.
An oversized single garage with automatic panel lift door provides secure space for your valuable vehicle, plus there is a drive-through roller door at the rear and additional driveway parking.
A truly luxurious home that will appeal to the sophisticated buyer.
- Beautiful modern house with sparkling pool
- Up to 5 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms plus theater and 2nd lounge
- Fresh porcelain tiles, fresh neutrals, LED downlights and square ceilings
- Open plan family/dining room with gourmet chef’s kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with waterfall stone counter top and breakfast bar, double sink, smart butlers pantry, built-in fridge, integrated dishwasher and stainless steel hob
- Butler’s pantry with access from the kitchen and outdoor patio
- Stacker doors open from the family room to the outdoor patio
- Sparkling tiled lap pool with raised deck
- All 4 bedrooms with plush carpets and built-in bathrobes
- Master bedroom with bright ensuite bathroom
- Home cinema/bedroom 4
- Home office/bedroom 5
- Guest bedroom, powder room and 3rd bathroom on the ground floor
- Oversized single garage with automatic panel lift door
- Ducts Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Alarm system installed
- Irrigation system installed
Perfectly located within easy reach of all amenities. Kensington Oval, The Norwood Swimming Center and Borthwick Park are all close by, ideal for your daily recreation and exercise.
Marryatville Shopping Center and Burnside Village offer state of the art shopping facilities, perfect for your designer needs. Norwood Shopping Center and the dining, entertainment and specialty shops of the Norwood Parade are also just a short walk away.
The zoned Primary School is Marryatville Primary School and the zoned secondary schools are Norwood Morialta High and Middle Schools. Local private schools include Pembroke School (just a 2 minute walk), St Peters Girls College, Loreto College, St Josephs and St Ignatius Jr School.
Destination information is obtained from: www.education.sa.gov.au Buyers are responsible for ensuring their accuracy, timeliness or completeness through independent verification.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of Algulf.net and Algulf.net does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.