These five oncologists joined new practices or received new appointments over the past few weeks.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. If you would like to add an oncologist relocation to this list, please email email@example.com.
1. Barbara Buttin, MD, a gynecological oncologist, joined the CTCA Chicago in September, a spokeswoman said Beckers.
2. Medical oncologist Dennis Citrin, MD, PhD, joined the CTCA Chicago on October 1, a spokesman said Beckers.
3. Kumar Gaurav, MD, board-certified in internal medicine, pulmonary medicine and intensive care, joined the CTCA in October, a spokesman said Beckers.
4. Chapel Hill, NC-based UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center appointed Wendy Brewster, MD, PhD, as its Associate Director of Diversity, Justice and Inclusion. Dr. Brewster is also a professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the UNC School of Medicine and director of the UNC Center for Women’s Health Research.
5. CTCA Phoenix has appointed Jeffrey Schriber, MD, as head of haematological malignancies specializing in hematological oncology and hematology, a spokesman said. Beckers.