Jacques Marie Mage (JMM) was founded in 2014 and is a Los Angeles-based manufacturer of designer goods in limited editions specializing in the micro-production of luxury glasses handmade in Italy and Japan.
JMM draws inspiration from across continents, cultures and generations and combines world-class craftsmanship with advanced production methods that include a range of rich materials, bold geometric shapes and an abundance of attitude to create impeccably designed glasses that elegantly add modern motifs to historical motifs. sensitivity.
Powerful, playful and meaningfully idiosyncratic, JMM’s high-performance collectibles are ethically produced and philanthropically adapted, offering a rare ocular experience that embodies an uncompromising balance between form, function and justice.
When we launch our first retail project ever, we are looking for an enthusiastic team player with a strong passion for design and fashion who will thrive on giving our customers a unique luxury experience.
- Acts as a brand ambassador and helps the customer in their Jacques Marie Mage journey
- Maintain Jacques Marie Mage’s culture of expertise in every customer interaction and in every aspect of the sales / team experience
- Through active listening, you must ensure that every customer receives a superior and professional service according to Jacques Marie Mage’s philosophy
- Identify the customer’s needs and give personal care styling by using a thorough understanding of the collection as well as the brand’s history and craftsmanship.
- Demonstrates flawless accuracy by taking and recording measurements, adjusting and adjusting glasses and performing all details
- Connects and develops strong relationships with customers to build and maintain a strong customer base.
- Follow up on orders and assist customers with after-sales service questions, repairs, cleaning, etc.
- Maintain the store’s visual goals and household standards by straightening items and helping with floor and furniture changes
- 1-3 years of experience in luxury goods, jewelry or optical field with documented results
- Must be a sales-oriented person with the ability to close sales
- Can work on weekends
- Customer-centric approach to sales with a passion for helping others
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, warm and personal
- Sophisticated sense of style
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Curious with a self-motivated attitude and ability to work independently
- Very responsive, problem solver, enthusiastic and benevolent
- Willingness to develop and develop optical knowledge
- The ability to speak a second language is appreciated, but not a requirement (French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Mandarin)
We offer paid holidays, vacations and health services (medical, dental and vision).
Please email Taylor@JacquesMarieMage.com if you are interested in this position.