Watch the daring retelling of a Jane Austen classic with a female cast
- Tickets start at just £ 19.50
- Watch a funny story about ruthless matchmaking
- Takes place at a legendary West End theater
When and where
November 26 to December 12, 2021 at the Criterion Theater
Time Out says
Men, money and microphones will be turned on by this hilarious adaptation of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice. The play contains the kind of ridiculous moments that would shake Mrs. Bennett’s nerves to the core, and the play rejects anarchy by taking a look at the text from the twenty-first century. So expect themes of violent feminism and social commentary to be interwoven with karaoke parties and quoted one-liners. Does that sound like your kind of play? Well, now you can get a ticket for only £ 19.50, a big 50% discount on the original price. Make sure to slip by and join in the fun.
* Please note that these are mobile tickets and you will need a phone that works to receive the tickets – please send an email with your mobile number and booking confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org to get tickets issued by ticket office *
Need to know
- This applies to one ticket to Pride and Prejudice * (* of one kind).
- This reservation is only valid for your selected date / time / band setting.
- Access is only via mobile tickets, please email your mobile number and booking confirmation to email@example.com for mobile tickets issued by the ticket office.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out, you will be issued the best available within your chosen price range – Customers who purchase multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be put together.
- Book no later than December 4 for performances until December 12.
- Location: Criterion Theater 218-223 Piccadilly, St. James’s, London W1V 9LB.
- This reservation can not be canceled, refunded, exchanged or used with other offers.