DUBLIN, November 25, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Certificate testing of market research by product, type of purchase, end-user vertical and region – Global forecast for 2026 – Cumulative effect of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offer.
The size of the global certificate testing market was estimated at USD 36.79 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 38.19 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.12% USD 46.90 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizes and forecasts across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the supplier define an adaptation or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development and new product launch strategies to carry out further business expansion and growth in a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes vendors in the certificate testing market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, usability, product features and customer support)) that help companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape. .
Analysis of market shares
The market share analysis offers analysis of suppliers who are considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how suppliers perform in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market shares gives an idea of the suppliers’ size and competitiveness for the base year. It reveals market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and aggregation traits.
Company usability profiles
The report examines in depth the recent significant developments from leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global certificate testing market, including ALS Limited, Apave International, Applus Services SA, AsureQuality Ltd., BSI Group, Bureau Veritas, Compliance Engineering Pty Ltd., Dekra Certification GmbH, Demko, Eurofins Scientific, Exova Group PLC, Intertek Group PLC, Kiwa NV, Korea Conformity Laboratories, Korea Testing and Certification Institute, Korea Testing Certification, National Standard Authority of Ireland, National Technical Systems Inc., NSF International, RRMG Ltda, SGS SA, Standardization and certification NYCE, SC, TUV Nord Group, TUV SUD Ltd. and Underwriters Laboratories LLC.
The report provides insight into the following points:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive assessment and intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and production capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insight into future technologies, R&D activities and groundbreaking product development
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global certificate testing market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 that shape the global certificate testing market during the forecast period?
3. Which products / segments / applications / areas should be invested in during the forecast period in the global certificate testing market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global certificate testing market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory framework in the global certificate testing market?
6. What is the market share of the leading suppliers in the global certificate testing market?
7. What modes and strategic initiatives are considered suitable for entering the global certificate testing market?
Key topics covered:
2. Research methodology
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative effect of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Outsourcing of the certificate testing services
5.2.2. Increasing use of smart and wireless devices
5.2.3. Stricter rules and standards
5.3.1. Uneven rules
5.4.1. Developments in emerging markets
5.4.2. Collaborative strategies from companies for innovative products and services
5.5.1. Troubleshooting certificate testing issues
6. Certificate test market, by product
6.2.1. Electric vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles and battery systems
6.2.2. Electrical systems and components
6.2.3. Fuels, liquids and lubricants
6.2.4. Interior and exterior materials and components
6.2.5. ISO / Ts 16949: Global Automotive Certification
6.3.1. Advanced materials
7. Market for certificate testing, by type of purchase
8. Market for certificate testing, by end user Vertical
8.3. Construction and engineering
8.4. Energy and raw materials
8.5. Food and Health
8.7. Products and retail
9. Americas Certificate Testing Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Certificate Testing Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Certificate Testing Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. The United Kingdom
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis by key player
12.4. Competition scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, cooperation and partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Price, recognition and extension
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. ALS limited
13.2. Apave International
13.3. Applus Services SA
13.4. AsureQuality Ltd.
13.5. BSI Group
13.6. Bureau Veritas
13.7. Compliance Engineering Pty Ltd.
13.8. Dekra Certification GmbH
13.10. Eurofins Scientific
13.11. Exova Group PLC
13.12. Intertek Group PLC
13.13. Kiwa NV
13.14. Korea Conformity Laboratories
13.15. Korea Testing and Certification Institute
13.16. Korea test certification
13.17. National Standard Authority af Ireland
13.18. National Technical Systems Inc.
13.19. NSF International
13.20. RRMG Ltd
13.21. SGS SA
13.22. Standardization and certification NYCE, SC
13.23. TUV Nord Group
13.24. TUV SUD Ltd.
13.25. Underwriters Laboratories LLC
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vbrjej
Research and markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST office hours Call + 1-917-300-0470
For US / CAN toll free call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours Call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
See original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insights-on-the-certificate-testing-global-market-to-2026—featuring-apave-international-bsi-and-exova- group-among-others-301432184.html
SOURCE Research and markets