through Simon Louvet
See my news
It seemed inevitable, it is now official: a third dose vaccine becomes mandatory to enjoy one complete vaccination plan and finally from health pass. Minister of Health Olivier Veran specified the contours of this opening Thursday, November 25, 2021. Here are the locations for Paris where you need to complete your vaccination.
13 vaccination centers opened in Paris after 15 closures
Faced with a fifth “dazzling” wave, Olivier Véran announced that “the vaccine booster will be open to all adults aged 18 and over from five months after their last injection”. Nationwide, “19 million French people” are affected. Olivier Véran made this reminder a crucial issue to avoid being “overwhelmed” and “redefined”.
From 15 January, the health card no longer works without a third dose : “Those affected will have 2 months to take their third dose. You have between the 5th and 7th month after your second injection to make your booster.”
TO Paris, capital posting at the end of November an incidence rate of more than 250 cases pr. 100,000 inhabitants limit the recent closure of vaccination centers the vacancies currently. In late October, police headquarters announced the closure of 15 centers and the maintenance of 13 vaccination sites. They are scattered throughout the capital.
List of vaccination centers open:
- Paris Center : 36 rue Mahler
- District 5: town hall, 19 place du Panthéon
- District 6: town hall, 78 rue Bonaparte – Place Saint-Sulpice
- District 7: association house, 4 rue Amélie
- District 10: town hall, 72 rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin
- District 13: town hall, 1 place d’Italie and Masséna fire station, 13 boulevard Masséna
- District 15: town hall, 31 rue Péclet
- District 16: town hall, 71 avenue Henri-Martin
- District 17: town hall, 16-20 rue des Batignolles
- District 18: town hall, 1 place Jules-Joffrin
- District 19: Pierre-Girard Square, 7 rue Pierre-Girard
- District 20: 31-33 rue Villiers de l’Isle-Adam
These places will be available by appointment “from Saturday”. These can be taken on 08 00 00 91 10 as well as on the sante.fr page. Depending on the number of people observed in the coming days, the centers kept open will “be able to increase their injection capacity”. On Thursday, Olivier Véran indicated that vaccination centers could be reopened.
Olivier Véran also announced a series of measures to combat the new epidemic wave: the return of the mask in all closed places, even subject to sanitary passports; the validity of PCRs and antigens is limited to 24 hours for the health card. For vaccination of children, no decision will be made “before 2022”.
Has this article been helpful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Paris in the Mon Actu room. With a single click, after registration, you will find all the news about your favorite cities and brands.