The cookies and similar technologies that we use at Mediapart are of different types and allow us to pursue different purposes.
Some are necessary for the page and mobile application to work (you can not reject them). Others are optional, but help facilitate your experience as a reader and in a way support Mediapart. You can reject or accept them below, depending on their purpose.
You can make your selection for each category by activating or deactivating the contact button.
Required for operation
website or application
Connecting subscribers, anonymizing audience measurement, sending push notifications, monitoring crashes, highlighting our services: These tools are necessary to monitor the activity of our services and for them to function properly.
Find out more
Here are the different cookies and similar technologies included in this category:
- Approval cookies : connecting subscribers.
- On the Internet : anonymized audience survey
- Display of multimedia editorial content : videos (YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, INA), social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest), documents (Scribd, Document Cloud, Slideshare), sounds (SoundCloud, Spotify, Deezer), maps (Google Maps, Mapbox, CartoDB, uMap), infographics (Highcharts, GitHub, Datawrapper, Flourish, Infogram, ThingLink, jQuery, Google Fonts, Bootstrap), liveblogs (24liveblog, CoverItLive), help with media integration in Journal and Club publications (Embedly).
- Enter form : optional questionnaires to gather readers’ opinions about our digital products.
- Datadog (website only) : technical indicators and load balancing.
- Selligent (website only) : communication with the subscriber, highlighting of services, offers and benefits.
- Batch (application only) : sending push notifications and messages in the app.
- Firebase Cloud Messaging (app only) : required for push notifications to work on Android.
- Microsoft App Center (in-app only) : system for updating and monitoring application errors.