Beaten-up shares of several electric-vehicle start-ups traded sharply higher Thursday morning.
Rivian Automotive after market close on Wednesday reported a first-quarter loss that was narrower than Wall Street had expected, and Lordstown Motors announced a crucial deal to sell its Ohio factory had closed.
The stocks were up roughly 28% and 45%, respectively, in mid-morning trading.
Here are the other major EV stocks up, as of 11 am in New York:
- Lucid Group was up about 14%.
- Nikola was up about 10%.
- Fisker was up over 10%.
- Battery startup Solid Power was up over 11%.
- Electric bus maker Greenpower Motors was up about 9%.
- Fuel cell heavy truck maker Hyzon was up about 13%.
- XL Fleet was up about 20%.
- Mullen Automotive was up over 18%.